Monday, March 11, 2013

This is what I was doing while I wasn't doing this other thing I was doing

While taking a break from editing some sound and video I made this. It's a very altered version of a piece of video I'm working on. I was curious how it would look compared to some stuff I made in photoshop a few years ago. Much more colorful than I usually work.
I had a hard time looking at what I was doing tonight so I decided to work a different way. What I'm working with right now is too much to look at for too long. It get's tiring. This was sort of a breather I guess, might open more options I think. I'll give you an image of what I'm working on right now.
I'm pretty amateur with sound, but I like to keep it simple. I don't do much in the way of sound, besides alter sounds I've found myself, a few layers, some pitch effects maybe. But yeah there's a little preview I guess. Here's to a productive break.

No comments:

Post a Comment